Hey guys,
I promised you to post my workout routine recently and here it is. I think it's nice for beginners, since you learn the correct form on the big and important compound lifts. But it's also for advanced lifters that already know what's up. There are some isolation lifts, you can't avoid them, but mostly my workouts consists of the most complex and best compound lifts like deadlifts, benchpress, squats, military presses and dips. These exercises strain a lot musclegroups at the same time and with some isolation's to balance it out, I think it's a pretty solid workout. I don't expect to become as strong as Ronny Coleman and since I'm on a kcal deficit, I don't think I get that much stronger, but it should help a lot. I'll of cause keep track of strength gains (or losses :P).

Monday
Back & Biceps

- 3 sets Deadlifts
- 3 sets T-bar rows
- 3 sets Barbell Bent Over Rows

- 3 sets Barbell Curls
- 3 sets 21′s


Wednesday
Chest & Triceps

- 3 sets Barbell Bench press
- 3 sets Incline Dumbbell press
- 3 sets Incline flies
- 3 sets chest dips

- 3 sets skullcrushers supersetted with close-grip bench press
- 3 sets pulldowns


Saturday
Legs & Shoulders

- 3 sets squats 8-10 reps
- 3 sets leg press
- 3 sets leg extensions
- 3 sets leg curls

- 3 sets military press supersetted
- 3 sets upright rows
- 3 sets lateral raises


At the end I want to show you a really fascinating video that cought my eye. Hope you like it.

23 Comments:

Ross hat gesagt…

if only i had the same determination as you!

Crose hat gesagt…

Awesome video! Keep it up!

Burger hat gesagt…

Awesome!

Trelin hat gesagt…

wish I had the time to do all that, or anything regularly.

schultzz hat gesagt…

dont forget to run 30 minutes a day to complement the workout.

Unknown hat gesagt…

try to follow your workout

Merlyy hat gesagt…

I've got skinnylegs and train them everyday :)

elexerdelex hat gesagt…

How many repetitions per set do you do?
I'm just starting the 5x5, for short strenght bursts, and later I will try to extend the time I can use that strength...

viljami.korianteri hat gesagt…

I feel very lazy reading this

Jesse Brooks hat gesagt…

Crazy workout man, I couldn't do it...

duffboi hat gesagt…

seems a lot to me too... that video kinda scares me. I'm scared of the idea of going deep holding my breath. crazy kewl tho.

Sienestäjä hat gesagt…

Looks good!

tak47 hat gesagt…

so many different ways to workout, and I'm sitting here like a lazy person -.-

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ah.. i just stopped with exercising. Have lots to study.

MonkeyBizz hat gesagt…

really nice

ExtraT hat gesagt…

I've recently started working out. It's fun to watch your body transform so quickly.

baxxman hat gesagt…

Wow, every muscle just once a week. Is that enough?

Carlos Ignacio hat gesagt…

Reading this has made me stronger already.

Meghan Moran hat gesagt…

You're an animal! Awesome video too.

LunaSihne hat gesagt…

I don't know why, youtube videos freeze my laptop.

clique hat gesagt…

hmm, sounds good.

Adventure Person hat gesagt…

Sounds like a good workout, I might even have to try it :)

Merlyy hat gesagt…

Aaron is great 8)

Kommentar veröffentlichen