Update #1

Hey guys,
it's been a week since I really started this blog, my workout routine and a healthy diet. Many things changed like my blogdesign and my haircut. Maybe I'll show you before/after pictures, not decided yet.
I also worked hard the last week, never skipped a workout and ate clean for 90 percent of the time. Just ate once like 2 slices of pizza. But then again not because I wanted it so bad, but because I was being nice and wanted to give nice company (sounds retarded I know, but it helped me not to feel too uncomfortable).
I also weighed myself and the number 260lbs was showing on the display. At a startingweight of 264lbs this makes a 4lbs weightloss in the first week. I think it's okay. Since I never like struggled with motivation going to the gym or eat the right stuff, it feels like I can do this as long as I didn't reached my desired weight of 180lbs and I'm happy with it.
My diet is basically chickenbreast, tuna, eggs, broccoli, apples, cottage cheese and water. Alot of water. Once in a while I also eat a cheatmeal like pizza or a piece of chocolate, but not to often. I eat every day the same stuff, in the same order, at the same times. It's quite boring, but at this stage of my life, with that goal in mind, I stopped caring for good tasting or varied meals. My day is like that:

7AM : 3 scrambled eggs, cup of coffee, 1 apple
12AM : Tunasalat
3PM : Workout
5PM : 200g grilled chickenbreast with broccoli
8PM : 200g cottage cheese
12PM : sleep

That makes a total kcal income of about 1600kcal witch is kind of low, but as long as I have no problems with it and don't struggle, I think I'll be fine.
The workouts I'm doing, will be posted tomorrow. I feel like they deserve an own entry.
And a last thing I wanted to talk to you is, what do you guys think about my new blog style. Do you like it, hate it, whats good, whats bad, whats missing?
Please let me know. Every comment appreciated.

Intresting video for today is this amazing parcour guy. Mad skills he got there.

26 Comments:

Jamy hat gesagt…

yeah man show some before and after. :) Nice post man, looks like your doing good.

Jay hat gesagt…

I'm really digging the design. Cograts on your diet, I should probably cut down on a few pizzas myself..

Porfirio hat gesagt…

keep it up bro! Working out everyday and eating right is one of the best things I've ever done with my life. And it makes you feel healthily too!

Wink hat gesagt…

I'm really glad for you that you're turning your life around and more importantly, that you actually like the change! Keep it up, brother!

MrJoseph hat gesagt…

Sounds like your living life to the full, keep it up!

Westus hat gesagt…

I rally like the new blog layout man, it looks pretty slick! And keep up the hard work, I know it sucks but it will be worth it!

Astronomy Pirate hat gesagt…

I like the design. Sounds like a boring eat, but if its goal oriented, awesome. But I'm sure there are things out there to change it up with.

Chris hat gesagt…

Loving the new look bro.

Unknown hat gesagt…

looks like a good plan
i might follow this diat

DESTROYA3000 hat gesagt…

Looks good

schultzz hat gesagt…

nice diet, maybe i will do it.

also awesome ninjas.

internetstuffz hat gesagt…

keep going man! get to 180 and get ripped :D

FoXTC hat gesagt…

You make me want to start doing some yoga again xD

Adventure Person hat gesagt…

Sounds like you're doing just fine, keep up the good work!

Stef Pelgrims hat gesagt…

we need pics!

baxxman hat gesagt…

Well he is really fir I guess
Baxxmans

Merlyy hat gesagt…

1600 kcal are totally fine, the deficit is okay for that amount of proteine.-

Sienestäjä hat gesagt…

Your doing fine. Dont overdo it :)

elexerdelex hat gesagt…

Haha I just posted something about post work-outs, but don't eat too much chocolate tho, I will support your training!
Keep at it! and you will be more fit in no-time!

viljami.korianteri hat gesagt…

Keep it up, looks like you know what you're doing!

tak47 hat gesagt…

I still have to get used to your new layout, it's a bit different but I guess it works.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I like how different this blog is!

Egan hat gesagt…

Best of luck

ExoticBlogger hat gesagt…

dope video! good luck with your goals

Chris hat gesagt…

Took me a while to figure out where to click to comment, but otherwise cool new design.

ruinz hat gesagt…

Nice diet your starting to motivate me
How to Hack Life.

Kommentar veröffentlichen